Sunday, April 3, 2011

NCECA 2011

I got to go to NCECA this year with some people from school. It was held in Tampa, Fl. I really can't believe how inspired I am just by seeing all of the work that is going on out there. Clay people are such an amazing group. After a long sleep to recover from a long roadtrip I can hear the studio calling my name. There are so many ideas in this head of mine! Can't wait to produce the work this trip has inspired in me...before I do, here are some pictures from the trip

in the NCECA Expo

                                                            a performance art piece

                                                                       
                                                                      by Jason Briggs


                                                     thrown by a guy at NCECA Expo


                                                                      by Don Reitz


1 comment:

  1. I love Jason Briggs' work, his stuff is so weird and beautiful at the same time always makes my stomach turn but in that good "affected by art" kind of way. Glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete